| Deep Freeze Enterprise|
Deep Freeze Enterprise makes PCs indestructible. It protects endpoints by Freezing the desired configuration set by you Ė the IT professional. Any unwelcome or unwanted changes users make while in-session are prevented from sticking. Itís really simple. By restarting your computers, systems are returned to the desired state. Meanwhile, user data can be stored safely on a network drive or in a ThawSpace to be retained across reboots. This helps machines run smoothly and efficiently, while giving you more up-time and boosting user productivity. The built-in Deep Freeze Enterprise Console or Core Console makes life even easier.
Deep Freezeís central management capabilities allow you to enjoy the benefits of customizing, deploying, and managing Deep Freeze on your endpoints from one central location. Need to manage Windows Updates? Simply download them while Frozen and theyíre automatically applied when machines are Thawed. Once the process is finished, machines are automatically returned to their Frozen state.
Since Deep Freeze ensures 100% workstation recovery with every restart, you can watch that mountain of support tickets shrink. Customers report an average reduction of 63%. You can also forget about accidental configuration changes, malicious software, and operating system degradation. Now you and your IT staff can get more sleep, worry less, and maybe even leave the office on time once in a while.
- Customized configuration makes setting up Faronics Deep Freeze for your unique environment a breeze. Using the Deep Freeze Configuration Administrator, you can specify multiple passwords, select drives to be Frozen, create ThawSpaces to save data, create workstation tasks, schedule maintenance and set advanced networks. You can also create multiple customized installers with different configurations.
- Easy deployment is made possible with several options. In addition to deploying Deep Freeze as part of your imaging solution, you can deploy Deep Freeze as a Silent Install natively either as an .exe or as a .msi by using our Deep Freeze MSI Packager. And you can also use the Deep Freeze Console to deploy.
- Central management makes it easy to deploy, configure, and manage Deep Freeze. All you need to do is use the robust Enterprise Console or Core Console included free of charge. Or use the comprehensive built-in Command Line Interface to manage Deep Freeze from within the most popular desktop management systems such as Microsoft SCCM, Dell KACE, Spiceworks, and Symantec Altiris.
- Advanced security is rolled into Faronics Deep Freeze with protection for the master boot record (MBR) from rootkit injections, making your security bulletproof. The Customization Code ensures that unauthorized ad≠ministrators are prevented from accessing or controlling a computer that runs Deep Freeze. Administrators can also assign up to 15 passwords or create One-Time passwords that will expire after a single use on the workstation.
- Windows updates are even easier to automate with Deep Freeze 7.5. Now you can automatically download windows updates even when machines are Frozen. Cached updates are applied as soon as the machines are Thawed, which means Windows Updates are much faster. Forget about setting maintenance window completion times, since Deep Freeze just got even smarter! It can now detect when updates are complete and automatically returns the computer back to a Frozen state.
- Retain data across reboots by redirecting both user and application data to storage space on non-system or network drives. Or create virtual storage drives called ThawSpaces Ė itís entirely up to you. Data retained in a ThawSpace or a Thawed drive is not erased upon reboot even when the computer is in a Frozen state. Or try using the complementary Faronics Data Igloo that allows you to redirect data for storage.
| Deep Freeze Server|
Deep Freeze Server provides total server protection. Servers are the vital backbone of your business enabling critical tasks that keep your business operating smoothly at all times. When a server goes down, it can easily spell disaster and cause serious outages. With Deep Freeze Server you can protect the operating system of a Windows 2000/2003/2008 Server without restricting its functionality.
By taking a snapshot of the ideal configuration, you can sleep a little easier. Deep Freeze Server Freezes a serverís desired configuration exactly the way you set it up Ė right down to the last byte. Whether itís an accidental change or a malicious attack, all it takes to restore your server is a simple restart. Deep Freeze Server comes in two editions; Standard, which is ideal for 1 to 5 servers; and Enterprise, which provides central management capabilities. Got a Mac OS X Server? User Deep Freeze for Mac
You can reduce the number of critical IT support calls for server problems due to software misconfiguration, corruption or configuration drift. Deep Freeze Server will help you spend less time fighting fires and it can be managed across a distributed LAN, WAN, or over the Internet. Deep Freeze Server is ideal for IT environments where server changes donít need to be saved or where data is mapped to a Thawed drive
- Maintain server consistency by freezing your serverís desired configuration. Now your IT staff can learn and practice their server configuration skills without compromising the integrity of your server and causing unacceptable downtime. Preparing for the next training session or restoring the original desired configuration is as simple as rebooting the server. Itís perfect for educational institutions and corporate training environments.
- Solid server security has never been easier than with Deep Freeze Server. It provides bulletproof protection to IIS, Web, and other servers exposed to the Internet. In the event that your server falls under attack, a simple restart will undo any changes and wipe the malicious agent from your server. Peace of mind couldnít be any easier.
- Compatible with NComputing solutions to create an endpoint experience that delivers the best desktop virtualization technology with the security of Deep Freeze.
| Deep Freeze for Mac|
Deep Freeze makes Macs indestructible. It protects endpoints by Freezing the desired configuration set by you Ė the IT professional. Any unwelcome or unwanted changes users make while in-session are prevented from sticking. Itís really simple. By pushing the restart button, the Mac is returned to its Frozen state. While user data is stored safely in Thaw Spaces and is retained across reboots, machines run smoothly and efficiently.
Thanks to the Apple Remote Desktop, you can centrally manage Deep Freeze Mac and easily configure it across your entire network. Need to save user data? No problem. The mapping functionality allows you to redirect user data to a Thawed (unprotected) partition or drive. And as a bonus, your Macs will hang on to that Ďnew computer smellí much longer because Deep Freeze Mac ensures 100% workstation recovery with every restart. Enjoy the perks of running a clean, lean machine without users feeling restricted and locked-down.
Are you up to your eyeballs in helpdesk headaches? Deep Freeze Mac can help reduce that mountain of support tickets by 63%. Forget about file congestion, configuration changes, unauthorized applications, and hard drive degradation all together. Deep Freeze Mac provides immunity! Now you and your IT staff can get more sleep, worry less, and maybe even leave the office on time once in a while.
- Retain data across reboots by mapping entire accounts or selected user and application data to an unprotected partition or drive called a ThawSpace. With no limit on the size or number of ThawSpaces, you can create as many as you need while still enjoying total system protection. Itís the perfect balance of control and flexibility.
- Schedule Apple Updates during maintenance periods with Deep Freeze Macís maintenance mode. Just set it and forget it. Now you can relax knowing that machines are up-to-date and secure.
- Central management makes it easy to deploy and manage Faronics Deep Freeze. Using the built-in (and free) Deep Freeze Remote console, you can start managing Deep Freeze right away. Linked directly with the Apple Remote Desktop, itís intuitive and incredibly easy to use. Itís never been faster to send commands like wake, shut down, Freeze or Thaw.
| Deep Freeze Standard|
Bulletproof disk protection designed for computing environments of 1-10 workstations.
- Retain data across reboots by using the complementary Data Igloo, that allows you to redirect user profiles, folders, and registry keys to a Thawed drive.
- Easy deployment is available with two deployment options. Faronics Deep Freeze can be deployed as part of your imaging solution or you can deploy it as a silent install natively.
- Eliminate troubleshooting with a simple restart, ensuring 100% availability. Whether youíve downloaded something corrupt, visited a poisoned site, or made some other type of accidental change, thereís no need to worry. With Deep Freeze installed, when things go awry, simply reboot the machine and it will be returned to its desired configuration.
- Enhance your security with a solution that makes your computer immune to common problems like malware and accidental changes. In addition to securing your operating system, Deep Freeze also protects the master boot record from rootkit injections, making your security truly bulletproof.